- It is a non-comedogenic product that is free of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs).
- It offers extensive sun protection and intensive hydration for dry skin.
- The sunscreen has SPF40 and PA+++ Rating that shields your skin against both harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- The sunscreen has a creamy texture but a quick-absorption formula that offers a dry touch finish.
- Regular use can give you an even skin tone as it protects your skin from tanning, dullness and pigmentation.
- Suitable For Men & Women
Apply 5-6 pumps of Oliva Sunscreen Dry Touch Cream to the face and neck 20 minutes before sun exposure. Repeat after three hours if sun exposure continues and 1-2 hours after swimming or profuse sweating.
Everyone regardless of age, gender or race should use sunscreen to prevent uneven skin tone, prevent premature aging of skin and skin cancer caused by the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
A broad-spectrum sunscreen protects your skin against both the UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
Yes, you can apply sunscreen after cleansing and moisturising your face. Use it at least 15-20 minutes before stepping outdoors.
Oliva’s sunscreen gel is a safe combination of physical and chemical sunscreen that protects your skin against the adverse effects of the harmful ultraviolet rays. Using it 20 minutes before stepping outdoors will allow your skin time to absorb it and stay protected against sun damage.
The quantity of sunscreen needed varies depending on the body part to be applied. One should use atleast two and half finger tip units for face and neck for adequate protection. Most adults will need at least an ounce of the product for a full-body application.
Here is what our customers have to say about our products
It's my first purchase and suits my dry skin perfectly. Worth buying!
It is a phenomenal option to consider Oliva sunscreen gel. It protects my skin from sun, dullness and sunspots, and keeps it hydrated for a long time.