- The blend of Three sunscreen filters, absorbs the harmful UV rays from the sun before they cause any damage to the underlying skin and protects it.
- With SPF 50+ & PA+++ provides broad spectrum protection, shields the skin from both harmful UVA & UVB rays.
- It’s Non-comedogenic and non-greasy formulation is non allergic and feels light on the skin.
- Apply 11-12 pumps of the sunscreen lotion to the face and neck every morning, at least 20 mins before stepping outdoors.
- Reapply after three hours if you continue to have direct sun exposure and after an hour or two if you sweat profusely or go for a swim.
- Reapply as per dermatologist’s instructions, especially after in-clinic procedures.
Everyone needs Sunscreen, it prevents several skin damaging problems like premature ageing, pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles caused by sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
Dermatologists recommended, Broad-spectrum protection (protects against UVA and UVB rays), SPF 30 or higher, Water resistance, non comedogenic sunscreens are best used.
Scientific evidence supports the benefits of using sunscreen to minimize short-term and long-term damage to the skin from the sun’s rays. Claims that sunscreen ingredients are toxic or a hazard to human health have not been proven. As long as your sunscreen is broad-spectrum, water-resistant and has an SPF 30 or higher, it can effectively protect you from the sun.
Dermatologists recommend using a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30, which blocks 97 percent of the sun's UVB rays. Higher-number SPFs block slightly more of the sun's UVB rays, but no sunscreen can block 100 percent of the sun's UVB rays
Here is what our customers have to say about our products