- The cleanser does not contain harsh chemicals and is sulphate-free, paraben-free and colour-free.
- The cleanser helps to deep clean your skin and prevent damage due to external factors like pollution and dust.
- Leading dermatologists recommend it for daily skin-care to retain the essential moisture of the skin and to fight dryness and dullness.
- Its hydrating formula gives your skin a fresh and dewy look with every wash.
- Suitable for both men and women having dry skin.
Wet your face and gently massage Oliva Face Cleanser in circular motion all over your face. Rinse thoroughly.
Manufactured and Packed by:
Esthetic Insights Private Limited,
Plot No.16/A, IDA, 4th phase, Jeedimetla-500055
Unit Selling Price ₹ per ml : 5.56/ml
Sreyas Holistic Remedies Pvt Ltd
1-8-862 11/3 RT, Ground floor,
Opp. Old airport road, Prakash Nagar Begumpet, Hyderabad Telangana-500016
Country of Origin: INDIA
Yes, cleansers are gentle soap-free formulations designed to suit your skin type. They specifically help in cleansing the delicate facial skin, unlike soaps, that can be used all over the body.
Use a cleanser twice a day to get rid of excess oil, grime, and pollutants.
Formulated by leading dermatologists, you can safely use the mild cleanser along with other skin-care products of your choice, and even with prescription creams and lotions.
Here is what our customers have to say about our products
Perfect Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
I've used many cleanser till today, but I feel this is the best and perfect one for sensitive skin. Best for daily usage as well.
Excellent Product for Dry Skin
This is an excellent cleanser for my dry and sensitive skin, which cleans and rinses thoroughly. It gave me a baby-soft, smooth skin.