- Free of Sulphates, Parabens and harsh chemicals.
- Alpha Arbutin, Licorice Extract and Niacinamide minimise hyperpigmentation resulting in even-toned skin.
- Lactic Acid reaches deep into the pores, removes excess oil, exfoliates dead cells, stimulates the formation of new cells and brightens the facial skin without drying it.
- Take 1-2 pumps and apply all over your wet face and neck. Message it gently with fingertips to lather and then rinse well.
- Use twice daily for the best results.
Manufactured and Packed by:
Esthetic Insights Private Limited,
Plot No.16/A, IDA, 4th phase, Jeedimetla-500055
Unit Selling Price ₹ per ml : 5.68/ml
Sreyas Holistic Remedies Pvt Ltd
1-8-862 11/3 RT, Ground floor,
Opp. Old airport road, Prakash Nagar Begumpet, Hyderabad Telangana-500016
Country of Origin: INDIA
Brightening Wash is formulated for all skin types, however, use it with caution in case of extremely sensitive or dry skin.
Brightening Wash contains Lactic Acid, which is mild on the skin and does not cause any dryness or irritation. It keeps the skin moisturised.
No products in the market can change skin colour as it is genetically predetermined. Some products may give a temporary whitish appearance, which can be harmful to the skin. Brightening Wash helps reduce hyperpigmentation, improve skin tone and give a bright, fresh look post-wash.
It does not contain any harsh chemicals, which usually provide quick results along with harmful side effects. To see the best results, use Brightening Wash for at least 2-3 months, along with Brightening Moisturizer and Brightening Protect.
Here is what our customers have to say about our products