- The moisturiser is silicon, paraben and colour-free and contains no harsh chemicals.
- The product has a rich and creamy texture as it includes DL Panthenol (a Vitamin B component), Vitamin E and Shea Butter as key ingredients that help to replenish the essential oils of your skin and fight dryness, scaling, roughness and itching.
- Leading dermatologists recommend the moisturiser for daily use as it contains niacinamide that can help brighten your complexion visibly!
- Enriched with ceramides and Phytosphingosine, it helps to boost your skin barrier and prevent dullness and premature ageing.
- Anti-oxidants in the moisturiser neutralise the toxins and help your skin look younger than before.
Cleanse face with Oliva Cleanser. Apply Oliva Moisturising Cream to your face with finger tips and spread evenly all over the face. Apply twice a day.
The quantity of Oliva moisturizing lotion you need to use varies for every individual as it depends on your skin type and texture. So, use as much product as needed until your skin feels hydrated and soft.
Yes, both men and women can use Oliva moisturising lotion.
Oliva Moisturising Lotion is a non-comedogenic product, and you can safely use it on both the face and body as it doesn’t cause any clogging of pores.
Leading dermatologists recommend using a moisturiser twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Apply the lotion immediately after a shower to help your skin lock in the moisture.
Here is what our customers have to say about our products
I've been using this as a moisturising cream for the last couple of years and will continue to do so as it's moisturising, absorbs very well and non-greasy. Most importantly, it works well with my sensitive skin. I've tried other brands but I still came back to this one because I like the texture and how it works on my skin.
This definitely had me glowing in no time. I literally went from dry, flaky skin to soft and supple skin.