Oliva Adaben gel helps treat acne by reducing the production of excessive oil in the skin. This helps keep your pores open and prevent further acne breakouts. It helps reduce redness and swelling around acne and promotes healing. It also helps reduce acne blemishes and gives you a smoother-looking skin. Oliva Adaben gel usually takes a few weeks to have a noticeable effect so keep using it even if it appears not to be working. This medicine will help improve your mood and uplift your confidence as acne reduces.
Composition: Adapalene 0.1%, Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5%
- Apply it to the affected area once a day at bedtime.
- It makes your skin more sensitive toward sunlight. Apply sunscreen or wear protective clothing while stepping out.
- Avoid getting it in your eyes or mouth. If this happens, rinse with water immediately.
- Do not apply to broken, sunburnt or sensitive areas of skin. Inform your doctor if you notice unusual dryness, redness, and peeling of the skin.
- Be careful when applying Oliva Adaben gel to large areas since it can bleach hair, clothing, and furnishings upon contact.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Manufactured and Packed by:
Aurochem Laboratories (I) Pvt. Ltd.
8,Palghar Taluka Indl. Co.Op.Est. LTD,Palghar-401404.
Unit Selling Price ₹ per gm : 23/gm
Sreyas Holistic Remedies Pvt Ltd
1-8-862 11/3 RT, Ground floor,
Opp. Old airport road, Prakash Nagar Begumpet, Hyderabad Telangana-500016
Country of Origin: INDIA
Keep this medicine in the packet or the container it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.
It is not a spot treatment and should not be used to treat a single pimple. Oliva Adaben Gel should be applied to the entire face. Using it once daily can help treat your acne.
It may take up to 2-3 weeks before your symptoms improve. Oliva Adaben Gel may take some time to deliver significant results. Use the medicine as directed and tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they get worse.
No, do not overuse Oliva Adaben Gel. It can result in too much medicine being absorbed into the body and cause severe diarrhoea. If you are experiencing increased severity of your symptoms, please consult your doctor for re-evaluation.
Here is what our customers have to say about our products
Great performance gel
This product works!!!
I was prescribed this product to treat my symptoms of Acne Vulgaris. This has worked wonders. Am loving it.