Oliva Azebrite Blemish Cream is a fast-acting spot treatment cream comprising of Azelaic acid, glycolic acid and Kojic Dipalmitate that help normalise the sebum production by calming down problematic areas and clearing the pores. It prevents further breakouts and loss of moisture. It improves the appearance of acne and blemishes and relieves stressed skin. Excellent for sensitive skin and acne prone skin, it can be used for multiple purposes such as a spot treatment, acne scar removal, and alleviating skin after extraction of whiteheads and blackheads.
- Spot treatment cream that helps calm irritated skin and reduce blemishes
- Formulated with Azelaic acid, Glycolic acid and Kojic Dipalmitate
- Evens out skin tone by reducing redness and pigmentation
- Non-oily, hydrating cream that creates a protective skin barrier
- Suitable for sensitive skin as well as acne prone skin
- Oliva products are cruelty-free
Directions for Use:
- Thoroughly cleanse your face with Oliva cleanser.
- After cleansing apply Oliva Azebrite blemish free cream to the affected area 2to 3 times daily or as recommended by the Dermatologist.
- Close cap tightly after Use.
- Recommended to use at night.
- Wash your face with water at room temperature before using the cream.
- Clean your skin with Oliva face cleanser before you Oliva Azebrite Blemish Cream.
- Avoid excessive usage of Oliva Azebrite Blemish Cream.
- Strictly follow your doctor's prescription.
- Make sure that you keep it dry and cold.
Oliva Azebrite Blemish Cream does not have any adverse effects on pregnant women.
The Oliva Azebrite Blemish Cream. is entirely safe for ladies who are breastfeeding.
Here is what our customers have to say about our products
started using results are slow and good